Five things that made me happy this week:
1. Avicii at the Bowl! Saturday night, my lovely pal Sarah accompanied me to the Avicii show at the Hollywood Bowl. I’m working on a post about the whole thing, because it was incredible, but just incase that never happens I’ll mention it here: what a night!
2. The cute yoga sub. A cute male instructor subbed-in for my regular yoga class on Tuesday. Eeeep! Obviously that makes the Happy Friday list. I can say this here, because there’s no way he’ll ever read it. You know who does read my blog, though? My boyfriend. Hi there, Jer, howsit goin…? :p
3. This video. I’m a huge sucker for dance movies. Dirty Dancing is one of my all-time favorites! (Yes, I know it’s not just a movie. I’ve seen the Broadway show too, but the movie is just better. Don’t attack me.) Throw in a gushing couple on their wedding day and I’m a goner.
4. A perfect afternoon. Jeremy and I both had a day off this week, so we spent the afternoon together. We pretended to be little kids for the day: we played in the park, watched a Jim Carrey movie, and had an epic ping-pong tournament! And what would a perfect day be without Yogurtland? So obviously that had to happen too. It was a great day (And I’m not just trying to make up for my comment about the cute yoga guy…)
5. Double Marie Claire. Every Wednesday my grandparents come to visit. And my grandfather (most adorable person ever!) always picks me up the new style magazines from the newsstand. He’s been doing it for months now, and I don’t have the heart to tell him that I have my own subscriptions. So every month I just get double magazines. Cutest!