Thanks to Kylie Jenner, everyone seems to have a sudden fixation with lips. People ask me all the time about my own and what products I use on them. So, here you go, ladies: keep reading for my top 6 lip looks and links to all the products I use to achieve them!
1. I refer to this look as my “bombshell lips.” In-person, this combo of lip products make my lips look really plump and shiny–but the color is pretty natural, so it works as an everyday look. To get my “bombshell lips,” I first line and cover my lips with Maybeline ColorSenational liner in “Toast.” Then, I go over that with Maybeline ColorSensational lipstick in “Bare All.” Lastly, I top it all off with e.l.f. shimmer gloss in “Believe.”
2. The NYX jumbo lip pencil (in Pecan) that I use for this look comes out super creamy and velvety on my lips. First, I line my lips with this lip liner by LA Girl (the color is “Natural”), then I put the creamy, purply jumbo pencil on top.
3. These are my “dark lips.” This is my mom’s and my boyfriend’s favorite look, probably because it’s very mature and classy. I go with this look when I’m looking for something dark and dramatic, but when a bright red wouldn’t be appropriate. To achieve this look, I cover my entire lip with the LA Girl Endless Liner in “Natural”, and then go over it with the “Sheer Plum” Lustre lipstick by MAC (similar, “Velvet Teddy.”)
4. This is my everyday go-to combination of lip products. It has a natural base, but with a little tint of pink to brighten it up. This is the look I’ll wear just on a regular day. It starts off with the LA Girl liner in “Natural”, followed by the NYX round case lipstick in “Mars 605″, and topped with NYX matte lip cream in “Istanbul.” For a pinker look, you can skip the lipstick and put the matte cream right on top of the liner.
5. Of course, I need to include a red-hot lip in this list. For my red lip, I cover my entire lip with NYX lip liner in “Plum (812)” and then put a MAC satin lipstick in “MAC Red” on top of that. I choose to line my lips with a plum color before the red lipstick, because that gives the color a little extra depth and keeps it looking dramatic.
6. This look is my current favorite. I think it’s so fun and flirty–and perfect for summer! For this look, I cover my entire lip with LA Girl’s Endless lip liner in “Pink Parfait,” then I top it off with NYX matte lip cream in “Addis Ababa.” By skipping the lipstick for this look, I ensure that the cream dries super matte and stays perfectly in place all day long!